Monday, August 26, 2013

Le Maschou - A Rosy Affaire


Dining at Le Maschou is practically a must when you're in Cannes. Apparently I've been here before when I was a wee little child; but I obviously do not recall. Now I remember very well what awaits at Le Maschou.

It's a set menu unlike you've ever seen before! They start with a delightful cheese spread that you're supposed to spread on toast...but I could've easily spread it on anything and eaten it. So good! 

Next course is a gigantor basket of vegetables that awakens the vegetarian in any carnivore. Ah but then come the grills. You have the choice of beef, lamb or chicken. Whatever you choose it'll be the most memorable spit roast meat you'll probably ever have. My beef was well seasoned and on point.

Do not skip dessert. I repeat do not skip it!! The chocolate mousse is easily the best I've had in recent memory.

Oh and for the ladies, a rose to end the meal. So if you see ladies smiling and walking down rue Saint Antoine with a rose in hand, know that they've had an excellent meal at Le Maschou.

15 petite rue Saint Antoine
Cannes, France
















No comments:

Post a Comment